Boro Plus – India’s Largest Selling Antiseptic Cream
Read Previous Article: VLCC Enchanting Eyes Black Kajal Review & Swatches
Price: Rs. 29
A natural herbal product with Ayurvedic ingredients that is very effective on the skin usually draws consumers in large number.
Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream* is one of the best known antiseptic cream products – the largest selling antiseptic cream in India which is suitable for all problems for every person in the family, from small babies to young children, from beauty enthusiasts ladies to aged elderly people.
Package: The package is simple, a small tube with a brightly colored cap. Twist open the screw cap and slightly press the tube near the bottom to use the cream.
The Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream tube is travel friendly.
Texture: The cream is heavily thick, thus a little amount will do the job. It works well when applied in dots wherever needed and rubbed on the skin.
Fragrance: It smells heavenly. The smell stays on throughout the day until you wash the applied area.
How does it work: Thick texture means it is a heavy moisturizer. It is very efficient in combating dryness. It also cures rashes, irritations, itchiness, heals many skin problems.
The moisturizing power is also long staying.
How to use Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream:
This is an all –purpose cream which comes handy for everyday use for all.
- It is an efficient skin moisturizer. Thus can be used as after bath/wash skin moisturizer for both face and body.
- It can be used on minor cuts and wounds that are caused during shaving in men. It heals the wounds.
- It helps moisturize dry lips. Apply on chapped dry lips and enjoy supple soft lips in just a couple of days.
- Apply a thick layer of the antiseptic cream of cracked and dry areas of the feet. This does its job well as a crack cream.
- It also helps heal diaper rashes. Apply a generous amount of Boro Plus on affected areas in your baby, the rashes and redness will reduce soon.
- Ashy flaky skin on the elbow and knee joints is a visible sign of extreme dryness in the skin. Apply Boro Plus to elbow and knee joints to bring back the lost moisture.
Recommendation: Highly recommended. An all-in-one antiseptic cream that heals skin dryness, chapped lips, cracked heals, minor skin infections, redness, itchiness, allergies, diaper rashes, minor cuts and wounds, all in all a lot of skin related issues are handles by Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream.
Have you used Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream? What is your experience?
*Sample provided for review purpose.
If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Also subscribe to the YouTube channel.