Header Ads

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Chandelier Review & Swatch


Claims about NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss:
 Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine, moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. A blend of mineral and lanolin oils helps protect the pout. Available in 64 almost sinful lip gloss shades. 


Lip glosses are a better choice over lipsticks according to me. And pinks are always very special for many gloss lovers, I am no different. :-). NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Chandelier is my favorite among the lip glosses I own.


Package: The usual package style for glosses. A transparent tube that shows the lip gloss, and black twist cap with sponge applicator. The sponge applicator is of good quality and helps in applying the gloss neatly.


Shade: Chandelier is a shimmery pink with some purple tone mixed in it. The shimmers are mostly silver and they are present in the quantity that is more than needed for a typical gloss. However these shimmers combine very well with the pink lipsticks. So, I usually use this lipstick on top of all the pink lipsticks I have.

Texture: The gloss is thin in its texture. Lips do not feel sticky. The gloss looks a little blingy because of the shimmers. The base of the gloss is very hydrating to the lips. But, when the gloss fades, the shimmers are left behind and they make my lips dry. :-(.


Coverage: The gloss is not heavy in its color covering, thus when used alone, it does not help much if you have dark lips. If used on lips without dark pigmentation, then it would be a wonderful look of mild pink with sheen glossy finish and shimmers to add to the glow. Bu my dark lips force me to use this only on top of a lipstick.

Staying power: Not more than 3 hours after which the gloss fades and shimmers retain back sticking to the lips.


Price: Rs.475 for 15 ml.

Rating: 4/5

Recommendation: Yes, I am planning to buy some non-shimmery shade from the same range. The texture of Mega Shine Lip Gloss is very good and light weighted on the lips. So, this is a must try lip gloss according to me.




No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.