Header Ads

Soap and Glory Products

Read Previous Article: Banana Pudding Recipe

Here goes my collection of Soap & Glory J.  Really sad to inform these lovely products are not available in India. But you can try shopping in amazon UK website. I shopped these branded products from UK through my friend. The 10 Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eye liner which I have posted previously here have arrived too along with Soap & Glory.. Very eager to review all these beauty products.

Soap & Glory has packed ever item with bright colours and a sweet blowing scent. I opened the parcel in a hurry as the entire box was filled with mild blooming scent.  Every product I ordered was eye catching and had a flimsy look.


Soap and Glory Products


Let me list out the products which was in my delivered box.

Soap & Glory Endless Glove Moisture Mask and Hand Cream

Soap & Glory Endless Glove Moisture Mask and Hand Cream

Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Ultra Shine Daily Super Shampoo


Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Ultra Shine Daily Super Shampoo

Soap & Glory the Righteous Butter With Softening Shea Butter And Aloe Vera


Soap & Glory Hand Food



Soap & Glory Shea Butter , Sugar And Peach Seed Body Polish


Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth body Butter



If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy




No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.