Header Ads

9 Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Swatches



Read Previous Article: Summer Fashion Accessories from Accessorize

Revlon keeps launching new lip products every now and then. Somehow they are always in news.
The intervals of the subsequent launches are too short I feel, or should I say I am too slow :P in trying them out. :P.

Here comes a swatch post of Revlon Matte Balms that have been making quite a lot of buzz. They are still buzzing around in various shades. 


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm swatches


Texture looks like velvet matte. But the word matte didn’t make me want to buy. I am having extremely dry lips these days. And everything makes my lips flaky after 2 hours of application of any lip product. So, did not want to buy this.

I like collecting swatches, I think so. And this was shared by one of my friend living overseas who had gone to buy one for her. One or more? No idea. :P. 


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Review


So you do find here shades that are specifically made for very pale skin. Especially the shade in Complex will not suit most of Indian skin. It will just make the wearer really very pale.

Price: INR 800 in India


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm swatch
Showy, Unapologetic, Mischievous, Audacious, Striking, Shameless


Swatches of Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
 Striking, Shameless, Complex, Sultry, Elusive


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Showy
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Unapologetic
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Mischievous
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Audacious
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Striking
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Shameless
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Complex
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Elusive


If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy
Also read:


No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.