Header Ads

Oriflame Cosmetics

Read Previous Article: Teasel Gourd Stir Fry Recipe

Oriflame is one of the leading Cosmetics Brand for ages ago. I had long used its face talc during my engineering days , also its price was reasonable. Very smooth texture and fragrance it had. These products are never ever available in the market, you should buy them through an oriflame  agent.  You can never find them even in online stores.


Oriflame Cosmetics





 One of my neighbour  owns its agency and she has lot good products and they are sold out within a day’s time.  The package and the appearance of the products will tempt you to shop them J and feels to preserve them.
Here is the booklet I borrowed from her to choose the products. It lists out all the products with its price list and discount offers.  The pictures in the booklet is so nicely viewed , you feel to own every cosmetic. The brand covers the whole body care.  It has skin care, hair care, bath and shower products, perfumes, baby care and also the Men care.
Let me list out few products that caught my eyes. The price lists are the discounted rate.

Oriflame Sweden Pure Colour Intense Lipsticks:
It had 5 shades and price is just Rs125.

Oriflame Cosmetics

Oriflame Sweden Blush , a Rose whitening powder, Royal Velvet Ultra Firming Capsules:
They both costs about Rs 439.
The purple capsules in the picture are the capsules which claims to reduce wrinkles and smoothes the skin for Rs 1490.

Oriflame Cosmetics

Nail Paint:  Rs 125

Oriflame Cosmetics

Oriflame Sweden Bio Clinic Active Defense Shield:
It claims to reduce the pigmentation, Rs 1499

Oriflame Cosmetics

Ecollagen [3D+]Whitening  Intensive Mask for skin glow:
Costs Rs 890

Oriflame Cosmetics

Oriflame Sweden Essentials Multipurpose cream: Rs 329

Oriflame Cosmetics
Oriflame Sweden Pure Nature Organic Tea Tree and Rosemary Purifying Soap Bar: Rs 99

Oriflame Cosmetics

Oriflame Sweden Sun Care Lotion and Sun Cream: Rs 279 and Rs 349

Oriflame Cosmetics

Oriflame Sweden Re Shaping Perfect Body Tight Tummy Toning Gel: Rs 1090

Oriflame Cosmetics

Oriflame Sweden Silk Anti- Perspirant Deodrant: Rs 179

Oriflame Cosmetics

Oriflame Sweden Shampoo and Conditioners: Rs 219

Oriflame Cosmetics

Oriflame Sweden Baby Oil and Talc: Rs 329 and Rs 129

Oriflame Cosmetics


Some products are too pricey and others reasonable.  I will be trying few of their products through my neighbour.
The brand has covered all items lipsticks, shades, lip pencils, nail paints, under eye gel, whitening cream, anti ageing creams, soap, shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, perfumes, hair oils, face masks, foot scrubs and many more. I’m  sorry I cannot list out every product in the post J.
If you are familiar with any of the brands agent then it will be easier to buy. Or I can even shop them for you all happy ladies from my neighbour. Please drop me a mail or comment me. I will be happy to share the contact information of the agent J.

If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy

Also Read:




No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.