Header Ads

Unboxing the Benefit Cosmetics Pack



What happens when you receive a gift for no reason, and that too something you always want? Come on, come on.... pour out. The eyes, the gasp, the sigh, the smile, the laugh, the giggle, the dancing eyebrows......................everything worth watching. Hands and legs too speak a lot with lots of happiness.


Benefit Lipstick Color Shades



I have been gifted. Yes. The lady on Happiest Ladies gets gifts very often. Now, who, why, where, when, how, what, and all might be boring to discuss. Sorry... What is definitely important! Very important.

So, You can join me in the event of Unboxing the Benefit Cosmetics Gift Pack. Yes, I got Benefit Full/Silky Finish Lipsticks as gifts. I seem to get gifts very often. Surely everybody around me knows how to make me happy. That is how Happiest Ladies has its existence.


Benefit Cosmetics Gift

Not one;
Not two;
Not three;

BenefitCosmetics Gift

:-D :-D

I got six. For me it is a huge number. I already had one. Benefit Full Finish Lipstick No Competition.


Benefit Cosmetics Lipsticks


Now for some reality facts about me and my make up:

  • I am not sure how extensive I will use these. Be it any cosmetics or make up products, I like to collect rather than using.
  • I never part from even expired make up products that are in my stash.
  • I have a small collection of beauty products. I can easily give you the number of times that I have used each of them. Usually 3 or 4 or even less.
  • I mostly prefer lipsticks.
  • When I am given make up gifts, I have a million dollar smile on my face as though I have received a million dollar cheque. 

So, there, I guess the excitement here of receiving Benefit Full Finish Lipsticks and Silky Finish Lipsticks is justified.


Benefit Lipstick

Thanks for reading. :)

Come back later to see what are the shades I have with me now. Swatches too later. It is worth the wait. :)

It is hard resisting for me too from not disclosing the names at least.
  • Benefit Full Finish Lipstick Finders Keepers – Warm Cinnabar
  • Benefit Full Finish Lipstick Pinking of You – Pop of Pink
  • Benefit Full Finish Lipstick Wild Card – Pomegranate
  • Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You – Bronze Rose.
  • Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go – Plum Brown - Cream
  • Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Breathless – Muted Grape - Pearl

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick

Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick


See you soon. :)

Also read:

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.