Header Ads

Creme 21 All day Cream Review & Swatch




Creme 21 All Day Cream, this has become my all purpose cream. Ok, before I begin with everything else, this as a gift from Mr. Husband’s cousin. (Hmmm I accept all gifts. I know that sounds a little shameless. :-P. I am born so. :-) )

I haven’t found this anywhere nearby. This looked new and interesting to me. And the jazzy orange colour of the tub looked even more interesting.

Creme 21 All Day Cream Review+skincare reviews


 Package:


A wide mouth flat circular plastic tub makes the complete package of this all day all purpose cream. Twist open the cap and there is a wide thick creamy butter like cream. The opening of the tub was sealed with a foil paper. It did protect the cream from sticking to the inner side of the cap to some extent.

Creme 21 All Day Cream Review Package+skin care review

I do not like the package. It leaks from the tub. So not easy in carrying around.

Nature: 

The texture is very very thick and extremely oily. But I needed this for my skin. By skin I mean hand, legs, feet, waist, brow bone; and not face. SO, the texture is a great treat to my skin to handle the toughness. 

The oily texture will not make the cream suitable for using on face. I do not want my face to attract dust and dirt. Thus, this cream is fit for using only indoors. I feel they have to mention it on the pack ‘indoors only’.

 Creme 21 All Day Cream Review Texture+skincare

Moisturizing power:

No doubt this is a heavy moisturizer. I am very happy about the thickness. But I do not know where to search for this very product when I hit the bottom of this tub. I am almost there. :-(.

This of course provides moisturizing for day long. 

On the whole this product performs in many of its department. Me definitely happy. :-).

 Creme 21 All Day Cream Review Hand Swatch+skin care

And yeah, if you remember my dry nails after I used colorbar nail polish remover, initially I used almond oil on my nails for repairing the dryness. And later on I found it convenient to use this cream on my nails. Yes, it has helped a lot. The texture of my nail seems to have recovered well.

Rating: 4.8/5

Pros of Creme 21 All day Cream:

Attractive color of the packaging tub.

Heavy moisturizer.

Thick textured cream.

Suitable for very dry skin.

Provides day long moisturizing.

Cons of Creme 21 All day Cream:

Not sure about the avilablity in India.

Not suitable for skin other than dry types.

Oily, hence not fit for use on face.

The cream leaks from the tub; not a travel friendly pack.

Recommendation: A huuuuuge YES. If you happen to see this tub, then grab it.



If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy. )-:


Also Read:
The Nature’s co PEPPERMINT FOOT SOAK Review
 






No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.