Header Ads

Jovees Kajal Review and Swatches






Jovees-Kajal-+-natural-eye-shades

Claims of Jovees Kajal:

Jovees Kajal contains Triphala, Almond oil, natural carbon and other herbal extracts that help to keep eyes healthy, facilitates the growth of lashes and shall help to maintain and improve quality of vision.



Price and Quantity: Rs 90 for 3g

Shelf Life: 3 years

 Jovees-Kajal-+-eye-liner

Ingredients: Contains Triphala, Almond oil, natural carbon and other herbal extracts 

My Experience With Jovees Kajal:
Package:  

It comes in a black roll with a transparent cap. It looks more like a lipstick for the first time. The kajal is cone shaped, pointed at the tip.


 Jovees-Kajal-open-kajal-stick+--best-eye-shade
Nature:

The kajal  has a very smooth texture, and glides neatly into your watery eye.  Lining once gives a light black color, so I line atleast twice or thrice where I get a dark blackish color. But the color fades away sooner, spreading the color all round your eyes. If I apply bindi to my son, it fades away within 2hours. 

It smudges a lot, may be because of oil contents in it. The Kajal is not at all powdery, also you will not find any small broken peices while applying.

Jovees-Kajal-open-cap+-Home-made-kajal






  one swipe                                               two swipe                                fading and spreading
 first,-second-and-fading-swipes-+-best-kajal

I find very difficult to wipe out the kajal patched up down my eyes .   
It claims to be Natural, I too felt as I had no infections, also you can feel the kajal containing more of oil than chemicals. 

Pros of Jovees Kajal:
  • Herbal Kajal
  • Gives a dark black color.
  • No side effect.
  • Nice attractive pack
  • Available in all beauty stores.
Cons of Jovees Kajal:
  • Smudges a lot
  • Fades sooner
  • Contains lot of oil substance.
Rating: 2.5/5

Recommendation: 
Not a good kajal, Himalaya Kajal is better than this. But again for me none of the brands match up my home made Kajal.

If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy. :-)

Also Read:


No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.