Header Ads

Bare Denim Ladies Clothing and Fancy Accessories Shopping



This is a flaunting post. :) Yet again, flaunting is the birth right of a lady. There are actually so many birth rights to speak of. :P. Now let us restrict ourselves just to flaunting.


Bare Denim Cloting+clothing women

Fashion Hair accessories+women s fashion

I shopped some T-shirts and jeans may be around 3 months ago (I know that is too long ago.) But I am showing now. What to do! I myself did not have any account of that shopping. I came home that day and dumped the pack in the shelves of my wardrobe. And in due course lot of other stuffs kept pouring in and on these clothes and I totally forgot about this Bare Denim Clothing I had bought.

Don’t get shocked, I have not yet worn these so far. Only wore these at the trial room before my hubs paid the bill. :P.

So, the purchase was from Bare Denim. I like the soft 100% cotton they give. The cotton is so light and makes you feel light too. Carrying a baby and of course his diaper bag demands dressing myself light. So, these are apt for all time wear. 
 

Bare Denim Ladies Fashion+women’s clothing


The fittings are made perfect and are available in Small to Extra Large sizes.

I picked up 3 T shirts. On one of them I could not miss the large red colored butterfly print. The second one, a red T shirt, had a pretty frill like stitching around the neck line. So, this too had to go into my bag. :P. And I cannot ignore the V-neck style too. :P.


Bare Denim Shirt+ladies clothing

Bare Denim Fashion Wear+clothes for women

Bae Denim T-shirt+women work clothes


I also picked up 2 pants black and a navy blue (that is my version of the color, but they say Indigo I think. Can’t remember. :( ). 


Bare Denim Ladies Wear+women of fashion


And apart from the Bare Denim stuffs, I am also flaunting what I bought last week end. I picked up these fancy fashion accessories – brooch and maang tikka (a traditional head accessory that is worn on the central partition of the hair)


Fashion accessories Brooch+woman fashion

Fancy Sari Brooch+women in fashion

Traditional head accessory+fashion for women


What say about the accessories designs? And wait, these fancy things are all artificial. :P. (No intentions of making them in gold. :P)


Pant costed INR 1400 (each…ofcourse. :) !!!!!!)
T-shirts costed INR 299 (each .........I think so)
And the random artificial fancy accessories costes all in the range of Rs.200 – Rs.300.
 



If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy. :-)

Also read:

Ruby Emerald Gold Bangle 
Designer Diamond Bangle from Abharan Jewelers
How to clean silver jewelry with Soap Nut 
Navarathna Pendent 
Red Beaded Silver Anklets
Shopping at Kashmir Dal Lake
How to wear a saree
How to make a sari

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.