Header Ads

VLCC Wild Turmeric Facewash Review




VLCC   Turmeric Facewash Review

Claims of the Product:
This natural cleanser with pure Honey & Turmeric has antiseptic properties that protect your skin from the daily damage. It removes microbes & pollutants from the pores leaving skin fresh & tingling.


VLCC  Wild Turmeric Facewash key ingredients


Contents
Termanaila Arjuna (Arjuna Bark Ext) 0.6%, Euphorbia Hymifolia (Euphorbia Seed Ext) 1.2%, Cucurma Aromatia (Wild Turmeric Ext) 2.25%, Sapindus Trifoliatus (Soap Nut Ext) 5%, Apis Mellifica (Honey) 2%, Cleanser Base Q.S.

How to use
Apply a small amount of the cleanser on most face and neck. Massage gently with your fingertips & rinse thoroughly. Can be used round the year.

Price and quantity: Rs 125 for 100ml.
Shelf life: 3years.

VLCC  Wild Turmeric Facewash Review Price

My experience with VLCC  Wild Turmeric Facewash:
Product comes in a slim fancy bottle with a tight flip cap. The liquid inside is runny with thin consistency. Squeezing of the bottle is not required , it runs down easily. It appears watery with a light orange tinge. For me it appears as though few drops of water is mixed with honey. It smells good, no pungent fragrance.
It foams well with water and soothes your skin. Cleanses and makes dirt free. I found my skin bright after about 10days of regular usage. Ingredients claims of turmeric and honey which acts as antiseptic. 

I do not know how it works on pimples and acne but it results in healthy complexion. Sometimes I require moisturiser for drying off. Now I use baby cream for moisturizing but I’m planning to buy VLCC Honey Moisturiser.

VLCC  Wild Turmeric Facewash Droplet

Pros of VLCC  Wild Turmeric Facewash:
  • Cute packing which is travel friendly.
  • Roll it anyhow, you will find no leakage of liquid.
  • Works as it claims and seems to be made of nature extracts.
  • Quite economic. Only 2 to 3 drops of it is sufficient for me. One 100ml bottle comes for around a month even after its daily usage.

Will I buy it again?
I really keep far from experimenting my skin with new products as my skin is sensitive, but  this product did not cause any side effect. Yes, will buy it again.

Read:

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.