Header Ads

Elle18 Lip Smoothie Burnt Choco Review

This was one of the very first lip-gloss I had purchased may be about a decade ago. I still love this lip gloss. I have lot many lip glosses, but first love never fades. :-).


Claims about the product:  Deliciously beautiful lips in yummy fruit flavours. Smooth, glossy and super kissable.


Package: A transparent tube with a black twist up cap. The tip of the tube is made slant for the ease of application.  


Texture: Thin consistency of the lip-gloss. It is quite runny.

Color: Burnt Choco is a mud brown color. On the lips it is pretty colorless with only shiny glossy finish.
Feel on the lips: The feel is as though I just ate a mint chewable capsule. The mint tingling stays on for sometime on my lips, then goes off.


Staying power: Glosses do not stay long on my lips. Elle18 Lip Smoothie stays hardly for about 3 hours on my lips.

Price: Rs.85

Overall rating: 3.5/5 

I love and adore this tiny product for the price and its quality.

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.